We know that when you hire us, you give us your trust, not only in the service we provide but how we provide it.
It’s understandable to be concerned about your property and the disruption we may cause on the job. Noise and restricted access to the areas is common during any improvement, but we work with you to make our presence on your property as convenient as possible.
Safety for our customers and installation team is our biggest concern. We ensure everyone on or near the job site is clear of falling debris or other potential accidents.
We do it by:
- Using tarps to protect sidewalks, lawns, and landscaping
- Equipping installers with protective gear and harnesses
- Keeping pathways free of debris
- Using caution tape or cones to block off restricted areas
- Taking extra precautions for especially cherished and valuable items
- Sweeping lawns and all other areas with a magnet each day to capture loose nails
Please feel free to discuss your concerns with your Pro-Home rep to make sure we know how we can best protect your home, family, and property.
Thank you for placing your trust in Pro-Home Services!